With over 30 years experience, we have all the skills and tools necessary to fix your household problem.
- Painting- Interior/Exterior, Staining, Varnish, Touch-Up, Power wash
- Plumbing- Installation and repair of toilets, sinks, bathtubs.
- Carpentry- New and repairs. Doors and Windows, Trim, Mouldings, Casings. Interior/Exterior
- Dry Rot repair
- Dry Wall Installation and Repair
- Floor Coverings and Repair
- Deck Repair
- Sprinkler Installation and Repair
- Pool & Hot Tub Care and Cleaning. NSPF Certified Pool/Spa Operator. CPO-449312
- Tree, Shrub and Lawn Care
- Rake and Burn Pine Needles
No Job is too small
Call today for FREE ESTIMATE
Why choose Mountain Property Services?
Older and unique properties are my specialty. From A-frames in the forest to investment properties around the lake. No job is too small, I enjoy them all. I do most of the work myself so I have low overhead and am able to keep job prices lower than competitors.
Windows, Doors and Walls– I can help you decide whether to replace or repair. I have seen just about every problem that can happen here, and I have fixed them all.
Bathrooms- Dry rot? Leaky sink, tub or toilet? I’ll fix it or replace it. Is that leak causing dry rot or loose tiles? . Do you need a new tub or shower? Call me.
Kitchens- Remodel or repair, install appliances, or even fix the appliances you have.
Electrical- I am not a licensed electrician, but I have over 30 years experience replacing and repairing household wiring. If there is a repair that is beyond my experience I will tell you.
Plumbing- Replace or repair. Under the house or above the ceiling. Copper, Iron, PVC, Pex. Faucet replacement or repair.
“John replaced the windows and installed wainscoting in my cafe, repaired plumbing and electrical. John can fix anything!” – Dottie Z., Childs Meadow Resort
“John installed and textured the drywall in my log cabin. He also helped out with plumbing and electrical. Great work!” – Dennis N., Mill Creek
“John remodeled the bathroom in our small cabin in String Town. Excellent work and very reasonable” – George R., Mineral